I love writing poems. Short but distilled and powerful. They are compact and filled with so much emotion.
These are some of my compositions. Read whatever comes to your fancy. Don’t forget to like them. Take time to comment, offer suggestions or make a request. I’ll be happy to read all of them.
You are my inspiration for this page. While you read, I hope to become one with you – in heart, mind, body, and soul.
- A PRAYER OR A NIGTHMARE
- HIS FAVORITE NEWSPAPER
- MIDNIGHT SUN
- SCARLET HEART RYEO’S MOONLOVERS
- ADVERBS, VERB AND LIFE
- A PUZZLE AND AN OLD MAN’S CACKLE
- SANA KAHIT MINSAN
- SHE BREATHED HER LAST
- KEEP ME BRIGHT UNTIL THE FIRST OF JANUARY
- TO THE GOBLIN’S BRIDE
- FOR THE BULLIED AND BEAUTIFUL
- DOKKAIBE: THE LONELY AND SHINING GOBLIN
- RACHEL SAYS
- CONQUER FROM WITHIN
- MOON LOVERS 2
- OVERWORKED MUSE
- PROTECT YOUR CHILD FROM MEDIA VIOLENCE
- MOTHER AND CHILD
- HYPED BRAIN
- GOD IS IN THE DETAILS
- SLAY THEM, MAXINE
- WHEN EVERYTHING BECOMES AUTOMATIC
- BUO AKONG MAGPAPARAYA
- THE FADED SCENT: an elegy
- MY PEN
Long articles can overwhelm us. Take a detour and read some of my poems. You are one of my inspiration while composing it. Happy reading! Share some of your thoughts. I’ll be glad to reply!