Hi, Sunflower Girl over here running the blog stitches and poems. Recently, I got nominated by Judy for the Versatile Blogger Award and just a few days ago, the lovely Lee of Golden Pink Journal appreciated my hard work and dedication for writing and nominated me for this Lovely Blog Award. She is an optimistic blogger who loves to write poetries and short stories. Her entry Iridescent Dating is one of my favorite read and I am awed by how much maturity and diversity this pretty 23-year-old lass has in her brain.
Again, I am grateful for the nomination. Writing is a priceless hobby where bliss is attained when real appreciation comes from the readers, good or bad reviews, or anything in between as long as they have interest to what the written article is about.Writing is closest to my heart bringing me to the gates of heaven and earth and connecting me with diverse people.
I love to challenge myself. Every time I write something, I hope to make it more beautiful than my previous composition. But after I put a period to the end of my essay and a copy write character at the very end, I am thankful to God, grateful to Señor Delfin, indebted to my family, foes, and friends and appreciative of my experiences because it became the core of my writing and the stronghold of my bearing as a woman and as a person, as Rachel Ann.
Heaps of thanks, Lee, you are just as awesome! Positivity rules! Blessings are indeed rhythmic!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am the eldest in the family at 29 but I am childish most of the time. It goes to show that I need a lot of growing up and I am looking forward to it. Bring it on!
- I have three best friends, yes, you read it right, three! I feel super rich! The first one is a psychiatric doctor married to a policeman whom I have cherished since elementary. The second is a policewoman blessed with an optimism and a beautiful baby love and the third is my bully of a sister. I will never go wrong with these beautiful persons. They are like my other half. They know me from head to toe, my strengths, and my insecurities and I am not ashamed to reveal to them how crazy and vulnerable I can get.
- I loved the English Language. It was like I was born loving it. I love hearing and reading it. And I easily get attached to anyone who shares the same passion. English proficiency is a weakness: the fluidity in speaking, the passionate writing, the construction of grammar and rhetorics and the uniqueness of style. Loving it is effortless and I easily get swayed with the users. My crushes if not eloquent English speakers are very good writers. Hah!!! Forgive the bluntness of my words.
- I am gregarious and I love making friends. Sometimes, I get misunderstood and people think that I’m too artificial but I don’t care. I love good people, even bad people at times, with varieties in personality, I am able to discern the good from the fake. And I get to know their stories. I will never be satiated with a heartwarming story!
- I work hard and I guess it’s a liability because I feel varicose veins is going to welcome me in a few years from now. Well, I can’t help it. It’s automatic. But I do hope that one day, I will work my way to the top and hire people to do excellent work for me. It might take me a lifetime but as long as there’s desire in the heart and the flame is burning, there is always a possibility.
- I love dogs.I hope my special someone will give me a pup soon.
- I don’t know how to swim. Maybe I will start re-learning the basics again with my policewoman best friend. Hahaha, She sure does love to giggle and splash water from the pool and I missed her so much!
Come visit their blogs. They are worth your reading and viewing time.
Life is beautiful and writing is what makes my life more colorful because I feel connected with the weirdness of my fellow pen wielders. I will always be thankful that I got the courage and the dedication to start and maintain this blog, otherwise, where will the creativity of my little mind go? In the dumps? I hope not. I love to share them with you. I hope to inspire you. Hasta la proxima vez lovelies. Sunflower Girl here wishing you all with a lovely night.
PS: I have a renewed love for rice! Hahaha. My goal, to reach 56 kilograms! Way to go!