I am happy, honored and speechless because one great blogger, Judy, nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. My Blog is an organized mess and most of my write-ups are personal experiences assembled into a paragraph of creative words. The lifeline of my blog comes from the people who reads and appreciates my work and its finesse from the critics who hopes to improve my writing knack.
Being nominated is a good thing and being recognized by a fellow writer is a big thing. Though my blog feels lacking compared to my counterparts, I am proud that it is completely a shelter to my soul and heart, reaching out through beautifully arranged words, sentences, and paragraph to make a heartwarming story.
My blog doesn’t want to impress. It works relentlessly to express. And this nomination motivates me to write uniquely and artistically, stories and poems that warm the heart.
Again, thank you. I will write to inspire more people. Let me be worthy of the appreciation and love of my readers.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
7 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I am a registered nurse in Saudi Arabia and I love working in labor and delivery department
- I am a feature writer by heart, an editorial and sports writer when in need. Blogging is a grace from God.
- I love strawberries, oranges, and guyabano. I want to be a full-time vegetarian.
- I love to speak up. Debating is a supplement to my soul.
- I am single since birth. Though I fear to be an old maid, I am happy and enjoying single life at 29.
- I have a fetish for good watches. Time is very important for me.
- I love cooking, baking and gardening. Homey!
- The Honest Fabler
- The Unfiltered Shxt
- The Girl On The Go 08
- Judy’s My Journey
- Accidentally Single
- The Teller’s Tale
- Mick’s Blog
- Musing of an Escapist
- Roberta Pimentel
- Susie Opinions
Applause for all these creative writers and bloggers who dedicate their time and effort for the sake of expressing. Life with its up and down becomes interesting because of you people.
Heaps of thanks, Judy! https://myjourney29site.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/versatile-blogger-award/
HAPPY EXPRESSING, SHARING, AND BLOGGING!